Epcot had a lot more stuff than I remember it having when I went 20 years ago.
It was a good day. Emma and Michael greatly enjoyed designing and testing their cars in Test Track. It was fun seeing all the food and methods of production on one of the rides. There was a lot to do, see and learn, and it was all fun.
I enjoyed the Mission : Space simulator thing. It was pretty intense, and I remember feeling a little nauseous when we got off of it. Not as nauseous as a girl who got off it after us, who vomitted quite a lot when we got outside the shop after the ride.
Soaring was phenomenal. It was a ride with a big Imax type screen, but it really felt like you were gently flying over the Matterhorn.
I ran out of puff before we could have a good look at the World areas of the promenade. Sarah and Michael took me home, but Emma stayed with Neil and Maggie, quite late if I remember correctly.









No comments:
Post a Comment