Grandad and Emma in a rare moment of calm
Emma and Mummy
Michael and a sack full of presents (I never got a sack full of presents when I was his age!)
We went down to Dundee following Christmas morning at the Adams. Michael was holding up really well, but for some reason Emma was a bit of a disaster. It seemed to be that every time she saw Scott she burst out crying. I thought it may have been a bit of a coincidence, but on New Year's Day when she saw Scott she did exactly the same!
Christmas at the Blacks was nice, and a very different (but equally pleasant) experience than Christmas at the Adam house. There's macaroni at the Blacks for a start, and for me, Christmas just isn't right without the mix of sage and onion with macaroni. Mmmmmmm.
I liked Scott's suggestion that next year we should just get together in the car park and swap the presents there. Seems like a good idea, but a bit against the spirit of Christmas.
We didn't take many pictures unfortunately. If any of the Blacks have some let me know and I'll add them.
No comments:
Post a Comment