Friday, 9 August 2013

Thirty Seven


All your stations for a fiver!

Not Happy Birthday!

Golf!


Ellie refuses to be left out

Emma demonstrates the basic principle of golf - where the ball goes

 Emma enjoys a go on the Red Baron




 David takes on the terrible twosome on the bumper boats........

....and Sarah lives with the consequences

Ellie

 Michael and David on the go karts

 You might want to wipe off the top layer of the cake


I turned 37 when we were away. It's not a depressing age, but it's all downhill from here.

We went to a place called "Boomers" for my birthday. It was great! It had crazy golf, go-karts bumper boats and more. 

The crazy golf was a bit of a free-for-all, but I got a hole-in-one so was happy. Unfortunately Emma was too small to go on the bumper boats or the go karts, but Michael was ok to go as a passenger. Emma really enjoyed the little rides.

I got a fantastic birthday cake from Coldstones. It was totally delicious.



No comments: