Emma and Michael fuel up for the day ahead
Grandma expresses her disappointment that Big Thunder Mountain is out of commission
I can only assume this is a group photo fail
Noah escorts Emma on a ride
Queueing......
Sarah does her best not to have a favourite
Rides!
Skye strikes a lovely pose whilst Emma gets possessed by a demon
Both Michael and Emma were very excited to go up to Disneyland on the first Thursday. As you can see from the photos there was quite a party of people there. Sarah reported that it was a very hot and a very long day (they didn't get back until after 1am). Luckily no-one had more than a bit of sunburn.
Michael and Emma were both really excited to tell me about all the rides they got on when they got back. Luckily they never had to queue for more than 45 minutes.
Sarah had thought about getting some ears for the kids, but apparently the kids weren't too interested in buying stuff (Praise the Lord!).
Here's a depressing statistic - Michael's now been to Disneyland as many times as I have. 3 each. I've still got one visit on Emma though. I've been to three separate ones though, so I win on away goals. I had to sit out the visit to Disney thinking it'd be too much exertion. I ended up bemusing Brian by watching films like 13 Assassins on Netflix back at the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment