Thursday, 22 July 2010

Sizzler/Cherry Hill

Michael getting ready for the slide

Michael generously letting Roz borrow his armbands


Grandma sharing a bit of melon with Emma

Michael and Alan enjoying some spicy juice and food at Sizzler

Emma in the high chair

I don't know too much about the Monday. I was resting to try and reserve any strength for the wedding the next day.

Everyone went down to Sizzler, a chain restaurant that seems to be a place of legend in the Adam family, especially with Brian. Someone told me that there was an option for steak with endless shrimp, and I can't imagine anything worse than endless shrimp. It was exciting to hear that Emma had been in a high chair though!

After the food everyone went swimming at a small water park near Alyson's house in Kayesville. Grandad Adam reportedly spent most of the time asleep with Emma. Two happy campers there. Michael enjoyed

No comments: