Sunday, 29 July 2007

The McKays


michael giving Brian (Sarah's Dad) a dub-dub.




Sarah, Michael and I have been very busy over the last couple of weeks. Looks like the house sale is going to take a few more weeks than we hoped, so we'll be stranded in edinburgh for a bit longer.





My relatives from Canada (the McKays) were over in Scotland for a couple of weeks, so it was great to see them. Michael seemed to take a bit of a shine to them, but not as much as he did to the Stella Artois beermat when we had a family gathering in Torry, Aberdeen. I like to think that maybe it's because the beermat was bright red and made of felt that michael liked it so much, but he did keep trying to suck it. He had a good time meeting lots of family from my mum's side that he hasn't met before, and managed to pull some new people's necklaces and slobber over some new fingers and faces.

My cousin Callum (the destroyer - ask my mum!) was there. He did a duet with our uncle Ronald, which was the best version of S Club's "Reach" that I've ever heard a two year old get involved with. He had a strong interest in Ronald's musical equipment, but was thankfully kept away.

Sarah (and almost everyone else I'm related to) got me a nintendo wii for my birthday. we haven't let michael near it yet, but he's keen to slobber on it. if you haven't seen one before, then you'll be totally baffled by the photo of my dad and uncle alistair waving their arms around in clair and lee's flat.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love our wii. If we never have children we'll still have the wii one. :)