Saturday, 17 February 2007
pictures from Sarah's phone
I finally got around to messing about with sarah's phone and also the video camera today. I've been off on paternity leave this week, and have amazed myself at how little i've got done. i had envisioned getting the house sorted out, and moving stuff around (not to mention ripping all of my vinyl to mp3 and watching various trilogies on dvd). it's amazing how much of the day can be taken up with feeding, cleaning, helping sarah and michael have a bath and getting him to sleep. Also, we're experimenting with old school nappies at the moment, in a bid to be slightly more environmentally friendly and potentially save some money. not sure if it's worth the effort, as michael looks like a tellytubby with one of those things on, and there's a lot of washing and cleaning involved (i'll spare you some of the worse details. Here's some photos from sarah's phone.
michael in the hospital
i never thought I'd have a bouncer as a son
micheal - terrified
michael at chillis in reading
sarah with michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment