
We spent last week in a lovely holiday cottage in Kinpurnie, near Newtyle, between Dundee and Blairgowrie. We got very few photos unfortunately, and I've already posted a couple, so I've thrown in an additional photo of emma covered in chocolate for good measure.
Hopefully we'll get some photos off the Adams.
It was lovely though. The kids really enjoyed it. Michael was particularly fond of playing football in the back garden.
They had a couple of great excursions - to a Science place in Dundee, to Perth Swimming Pool, to Camperdown Park in Dundee. Emma and Michael had a particularly nice time at the Wildlife centre in Camperdown. Emma loved chasing the peacocks around, and making lots of different animal noises.
Speaking of which, I was amused to hear that Emma was at the park and saw lots of dogs. She was happy making "Woof Woof" noises. Then she saw a large alsation dog, to whom she said "Lion - RRRAAAAARGH!"
We got to go to the Jahangir with Clair and Lee, which is my favourite indian restaurant. Michael and Emma were fascinated by the fish in the indoor pond. I think Michael believed Lee when he said he was planning on eating one of the fish.

No comments:
Post a Comment