
Sunset over Tullibody
Michael in his jacket gifted from Auntie Maggie's family (who were over from Taiwan).
Emma - excited to be playing in the baby gym
Conclusive evidence that michael didn't sleep in his own bed all night long, as he claimed....
...but we've got some hope for the future
Sarah and Michael playing football
Michael's standard sleeping position
The Red Lion gets what's coming to it
Michael is obsessed by some things at the moment. The standard Lego Batman is still there (he asks me all the time, but has learned to ask if I'm feeling well first). He also found a couple of old cds I have, and keeps playing "Broken Face" by the Pixies, "Die, All Right" by The Hives and "Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts" by Less Than Jake. It's not really what I would have imagined he would have liked, but he keeps playing them over and over again in his bedroom.
Michael's been handling Emma coming along quite well, but he is certainly trying to grab even more attention than he had before.
Emma's continuing to get bigger and bigger, and I think she's managed to be sick on just about everything we can wear or may sit/stand on in the house. She doesn't seem to like falling asleep, and would much rather do things like look about or play a game where she pretends to fall asleep, but as soon as you move her she surprises you by opening her eyes. I don't like that game.
I'll hopefully get some pictures soon from Neil and Maggie of the trip to the Zoo with maggie's family (over from Taiwan). They said that Michael was better able to pronounce their Taiwanese names than Sarah was!

1 comment:
Emma's looking very grown-up! Lily likes to play that sleeping game too...
Post a Comment