Friday, 19 March 2010

Exercise

I've had a bad couple of days, so for my daily exercise took michael to the park (I'm like a maximum security prisoner - Sarah makes me have 10 minutes exercise every day). He did well, but did fall flat on his face trying to cross the ropebridge. I felt pretty bad about that. I can't really play with him much, but with the lighter nights coming in it's nice to get out of the house after dinner.

Sarah keeps telling me off for talking to michael and referring to myself in the third person. "Daddy is coming down the stairs", "Daddy's not feeling well", "Daddy doesn't think that's a good idea" are all things that if I say I can see sarah trying to hold in her anger (which doesn't last very long). I'm going to have to try and speak proper from now on in front of michael, otherwise sarah will batter me.

No comments: