Sunday, 24 January 2010

further birthday endeavors

Black family photo. Not quite sure why grandad is holding the radio controlled car from Toy Story.


New dressing gown (Rex from Toy Story)

Daddy and Michael playing ghosts (Michael : kjsjjiurfjurghythgyhgggfyyhyhggyfgdtytgytgyg)


What a total Guitar Hero! (Michael : 5yo06poyit5ew7u3e4re8e7utu57u6truuytuy55utgtuyjgtukyhughjjtgtjyjhktghjjuujhiyjjhkkjhihjhyikhyjhiuhjjijjjhhhiju89uj89u99iyuiju98juy9uy9u09h)


Michael with his birthday balloon from Auntie Clair


Birthday Cake (Michael slavered all over the cake when he blew out the candles)

I may have spelt endeavors wrong. I can't be bothered checking.

Michael's had an extended birthday celebration. The adam contingent came down last weekend, and he had a great time playing with them. Yesterday it was the turn of the blacks!

He'd stayed overnight with Grandad and Granny (Black) on Friday night, and apparently had a great time at the burns supper in Kirkcaldy. Sandra and Isla took Michael to see Toy Story 2 (in 3D) on Saturday, which I thought was great, as I remember taking Isla to see the same film when it was first out when she was Michael's age. He described the film as being "a bit scary"

Here's a further message from Michael (he says it's about the bbc website, which it's difficult to take him off of at the moment. That and playing lego batman are things he enjoys too much) -

zgwfstsdqsrtz3e3zw4asssfdxdfvgcdhdfxfzdrfxs123erfxdsxccvxxx cxfzfcvdgfvcvxcxccfgcgefrdfcfdvftvftrfrtdfsdtefdtdfd


No comments: