Michael posing for his own team photo
Great-Uncle Stanley, Auntie Isla and William (third cousin?) all play Guitar Hero with Michael
I got attacked by a Lion in the living room the other day. Luckily I managed to get this photo of the attack before I was mauled.
Michael ponders the finer aspects of Tensor Calculus on the chalkboard.
Michael's Punk Rock bathtime hairdo
It's a lot easier for him to fall asleep at night. but he's still waking up usually once through the night. and usually kicking me in the back or head first thing in the morning.
He's been enjoying playing with the toys that he got for christmas. He's done the Tour de Tullibody a couple of times on his bike. He's loving playing with the Duplo, cars, trains and garage. He's displayed his appreciation for some of the books by trying to destroy them. All that being said though, he's currently playing with a balloon I got for free in Argos on Saturday. We've taken the chance to put some of his more babylike books and toys into the attic.
I can't believe he's turning 2 tomorrow. Seems like just yesterday he was born, but I also can't really remember time without him.
He's getting to the stage with his reading that he'll tell you the story if he's seen the book a few times and you prompt him. We'll catch him singing songs to himself every now and again that are ones he's been singing either at the library or at church.
No comments:
Post a Comment