Michael and Jojo in their Halloween costumes

...honestly - which one's the cutest?
Michael helping out about the house
Michael helps tackle a candymania at the Hungry Horse
Michael and Isla playing in the soft play area. I think Michael was technically in the older child section, but no-one seemed to care.
...I don't think this bold fashion statement will ever catch on.
Michael and Baxter enjoying a lie in in Aberdeen. I don't think I'll ever trust Sarah alone with Michael again after seeing this photo.
Michael finally puts on his wellies to play in some puddles
Halloween came and went without too much incident. Michael's a bit too young to go guising (although the girl next door was out and she's only a week older), but he seemed to get excited by people coming to the door. We finally managed to squeeze him into his monkey suit that he's had since about this time last year, but it didn't last too long. We gave him a couple of sweets to eat and that was our first mistake, as it took ages to get him to sleep that night.
We finally got Michael to get his wellies on. Previously he would kick them off and get really upset. The other night he was playing with them, and we seized the opportunity, got them on, got a basin full of water and made some artificial puddles for him to play in. He really enjoyed it and has been ok to put on his wellies ever since.
Sarah and I have been pretty tired recently. Michael's a lot more fidgety than he used to be, and Sarah and I had both had enough of being kicked in the head in the wee hours of the morning, so we're pulling out all the stops to try and get him to sleep in his own bed. It's not been easy, and we've been up for at least an hour in the middle of the night trying (patiently) to get him to fall asleep himself, and then to sneak out of the room without hitting the creaky floorboards and waking michael up. We've both been totally shatterred.
No comments:
Post a Comment