Michael, Josh, Jojo and Olivia at the Park
Michael and Archie. The Cow makes a go for Michael's packed lunch.
This is what happens when you take the spoon away!
Michael tries to get in on the Laptop action
Honestly.....I was almost in tears
Michael wedged into the back of the Ford Ka
Michael's self portrait
Michael tries to work out why Paris Hilton is famous. Keep trying......
Lili, Betsy and Michael at the park. No offence Lili, but you're perhaps a little big for the see-saw
Michael enters into the family tradition of the couch-nap
Haircut!
See Daddy - this is what you're supposed to do after going to the toilet
Looking smart for church
More Pictures Here.......
Our car has been scrapped. It was going to cost too much to get MOT'd, so it got scrapped. I'm a bit sad about it, as I've got some great memories in that car. Numerous trips to Scotland and back from Wokingham and Binfield, taking Michael back from the hospital, driving up to Scotland in it. I get a bit attached to things like that, but I don't think Sarah could really give two hoots about it. Michael's patiently been helping Sarah and I look for a new one. He's a little dissapointed he didn't get to test drive any of the cars we looked at (he loves sitting in the front and pushing all the buttons), but we've now got one, and it's got more space than the KA we were driving at the weekend.
Michael's really coming along in his talking and recognition. He now knows all of the animals from Brown Bear (book he gets read most nights). He's got a real thing for Meg and Mog as well, which I remember from when I was reading them myself.
Following our trip down south, Lili and her mum Betsy came to visit. It was good to see them, and Michael warmed to them both. I think he's happy when people come to visit, as we tend to buy some more nice snacks, and he gets his fair share. He also appreciates the new people to play with, but is still very clingy to his mum and dad at the moment. They went to visit quite a few places when they were here, and Michael mostly behaved himself, although there was a fair amount of his trademarked rolling-on-the-floor-and-crying.
Zombie Baby
There was an incident of note a couple of weeks ago. I was awake down stairs, and I heard Sarah and Michael coming down the stairs. I saw Michael as pictured above, and all that Sarah would say was "It's all over the bedsheets!". Lucklily it turned out just to be some of Sarah's lipstick.
Michael and the beeps
No comments:
Post a Comment