Friday, 22 February 2008

learning to walk & adam family gathering



We've been working with michael a bit recently, and it's beginning to bear fruit. He has invented some sign language for himself, whereby he opens and closes his fist to say if something's hot. He's also starting to get the hang of walking without too much support, although given half a chance he'd still rather crawl or use the wall for support.




here's some footage of us up at the adam household two weeks ago, where we surprised michael's grandma on her birthday by all coming by. she really like it, and took the photos (one of which is in a previous entry). Michael enjoyed roaming around the living room (i should mentioned that her fireplace is not filled with ash, only covered). I should also point out that the views expressed in this piece of footage are not the views of the church, just alan (and maybe deb).

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi,
I love the videos of Michael walking, he's so cute!

I love the blog!

Best wishes
Julie
(From Bracknell ward)