Tuesday, 20 November 2018

California 2018 : SeaWorld





















The four of us went to SeaWorld when we were in Alpine, near San Diego. We'd been before back in 2013. I tried to pace myself a lot better than I did at Disney, and we lasted well into the early evening. Either that or I hid how badly I was doing better.

It was great to see the animals, but we found the shows to be the most rewarding. Thankfully it wasn't too busy when we were there, so we didn't really miss out on anything we'd hoped to see, although it turns out we hadn't realised there was an Arctic Adventure thing until we were getting ready to leave.

Unfortunately Sarah got soaked on one of the rides, and her denim shorts would not dry, so she had to resort at one point to going back to the car to remove them and assembling a skirt-like garment out of my hoodie.

No comments: