Wednesday, 26 October 2011

.......because he had no body to go with!

Michael and Emma ready to go to the Halloween Dance

...I'm not sure about you either

Happy Michael

Pouting Emma


The whoopee pies Sarah made



Michael had his Halloween disco at the school tonight. Sounds like he had a good time. Both Michael and Emma enjoyed getting dressed up.

Sarah made some delicious cakes, and was happy to see that there were even more at the dance. Unfortunately, someone took away her half eaten plate of cakes when she left it unoccupied. She was not impressed.

When Michael got home he was quite upset. He'd had an accident on his scooter on the way home. Sarah said it was pretty spectacular in that he'd flown over the handlebars and landed pretty badly. He'd nothing more than scrapes and bruises but it made him quite upset for a lot of bedtime. I was proud of him though, as he'd stopped then started again when getting his jamas on, but I had a quick chat with him about choosing how to react and he was very brave after that.



No comments: