Things have been hectic as normal. Emma seems to have decided that walking is not for her, and there's been no progress there.
Sarah, Michael and Emma went up to Aberdeen for Grandma's birthday. This was made more exciting by the fact that Auntie Maggie has chicken pox. It's about time that Michael and Emma got it, and I've already had it, so it feels like a good time. We probably won't be saying that in a week or so when we're trying to stop Emma from scratching herself.
Emma's started singing songs and doing actions. It's very cute. It's a lot of fun trying to work out which one it is, but she usually gets pretty excited once you've got it.

Michael shows mummy how to do the cakes
Emma with her cat's eyes
Baby's feet - sometimes you just can't get enough
Michael with his new clock
Thumbs up if you think Michael will have chickenpox in a couple of weeks
Michael shows Emma how to tame a Jamie
Cakes!
One child ready for church, one not quite there yet
I think I know what happens next
No comments:
Post a Comment