Sunday, 19 September 2010

Lots of Videos

I've just managed to get around to uploading a whole load of videos from the camera. I think Sarah took most of them. There's a couple that you might need to either turn your monitor around or your head (whatever's easiest).


That flying saucer is a total godsend. Colette lent it to us, and it's a great thing for emma to sit in and let Sarah get on with things in the kitchen. The tunes do get a bit repetitive after a while, but neither Michael nor Emma seem to be concerned by that.


Michael winning the backwards racing at the Nursery Sports day. I know it looks like some kind of foreign legion thing with the weird hats, but it was a sunny day and the nursery puts them on to stop the kids getting sunburn.



They were supposed to pick up the beanbags, but the kids seemed to have other ideas



Michael winning the sack race




This is in the house at Park City














This was at kaydean's 40th birthday party. Sarah was very late home, as Michael just wouldn't get off the dancefloor.








He does this dance all the time. I've no idea where he gets it from. It's bizarre. I hope he stops it by the time he's old enough to be trying to woo girls. I can't see it working.

No comments: