on the trampoline
mastering fifa
playing swingball with a surprosingly fit daddy
star jumps on the trampoline
We're back at Crispie.
We were really fortunate, in that we got here first time without any bother this year. The only hiccup was that we stopped at McDonalds in Balloch to get something to eat, and Michael was insistent that he wanted Pizza. We managed to get around that one though.
We're having a nice, relaxing time. I've had a great 3 or 4 days, but am feeling quite tired today so am taking it easy.
Michael's had great fun playing his new version of 'Michael Ball' which involves someone playing a normal version of pool, and he throws balls into the pockets every now and again.
Emma's been on top form, but has been a bit snotty. She's really enjoyed the swimming pool.
There's very slow internet here, so I'll upload some more pictures when I get home.
We've been able to play croquet, cricket, on the trampoline, on the boat and various games indoor with Michael. He's even had a shot at playing fifa 10 on the xbox with Neil and Alan.


No comments:
Post a Comment