It's been about the worst kept secret in Scotland, but we had the first scan yesterday and everything seems fine. Michael was very excited to see that the baby was jumping during the scan. We'd been asking him beforehand how many babies he thought we were going to have, and he seemed quite grumpy about there potentially being more than one baby in there. He seemed relieved to see on the scan that there was only one.
As I've been sick and Sarah's been suffering pretty bad morning sickness, we've not had as much enery to play with michael as we would have liked. It's been a bit hard for him, but thankfully family and friends have been happy to help out so that we can have a rest.
Michael's quite excited, but I don't think that he's appreciated the full gravity of what is about to happen.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!
I'm always very relieved to see only one baby during the scan. Hope Sarah's morning sickness gets better soon...
Post a Comment