Here are my new friends - they came to visit my mum last weekend, but when they met me, they realised that I was far cooler. Lili is on the left beside Mummy - we loved playing 'So Big!' together. She was my mum's trainer from her mission. Shannon is on the right - she is Lili's friend and I can see why - she seemed to enjoying playing with me and my toys and reading my books almost as much as I did - no wonder Lili likes her! So, I've decided to adopt them as my new nannies. Unfortunately, they've decided that they're not educated enough for such a task, and have to go back to University first, but once they're finished with that, they'll be back!!
We did some pretty exciting things together - like walking up Dollar Glen, going to Stirling Castle, and walking along the banks of Loch Lomond. When we were at Stirling Castle, I even decided to give this spoon thing another go. Look at me - I'm 'So Big'!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment