Neil and Maggie invented a new way of transporting babies around airports
Michael demonstrates he could do a good job of driving
I'm clearly too big for the chute, but there was no-one there to throw me off and michael seemed to like it
Once again, on the Journey home, Michael showed how well he can behave when on a plane. Because our plane was so slow in leaving San Diego, we missed our connecting flight out of Philidelphia, so we were all a little nervouse about getting back, and Sarah and I were worried about getting stranded at the airport for a long time with Michael. It all worked out better than fine though, as we good some food vouchers, and a flight back via Manchester on a better plane.
I had a grand plan to beat jet lag by staying up all night so that you're guarenteed to fall asleep no matter what time you think it is when you get back, but what I didn't bank on was that Michael would sleep all the way back on the flight, and would have his body clock totally out of shot!
He was totally filthy by the time we finally got him back from crawling around the airport. Our baggage got lost when we didn't make our flight in Philidelphia, so we weren't really able to change him into anything else anyway, and the white babygro was a definite off-grey by the end of the flights.
Michael slept reasonably well that night for a little while, but was up for about 3 hours in the middle of the night. It took him about a week to get over jet lag, and it wasn't very pleasant for Sarah and I, especially with us moving house the day after we got back!
1 comment:
What's happened to the lad's hair? It's disappointingly flat. And you're wearing glasses. What's going on?
Post a Comment