Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Sarah Sausage - Michael Meatball







Although it seems that Michael may have taken many physical features from the Black side of the family (eg his dimple chin, and tied tongue), following some measurements taken today, I am pleased to confirm that perhaps he is my son after all!!




Michael is long and thin, just like I was when I was a baby - despite being in the 25th percentile for weight, he's in about the 85th percentile for length.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww - he's wearing the babygro I sent. He looks cute!

Anonymous said...

Where are you guys going to be in August? I think I'm coming over for a friend's wedding in Oxford on the 18th, and traveling around for a bit before and after. No matter where you guys are, I'd love to come over and see you! Let me know!
Stacey
stacey.sale@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

PS: Please tell any "fit blokes" that I will be in the area and that I'm willing to go out with them on dates! I'm determined to marry Scottish like Deb!