Monday, 17 March 2014

Michael's 7th







We had a lot of discussion around what to do with Michael and Emma's birthday. We eventually settled on a bit of a compromise where we had Michael's at the house and Emma's at Kidzworld, with them both getting to invite some people to each party. It was a bit of a fudge. I don't think we'll do it like that again. Not sure what we'll do next year.

Michael had a great time. There were a load of kids that came (about 17). The games all went pretty well. I helped out a bit with the pinata, but that was a bit crazy. It wasn't raining, but it wasn't exactly warm outside. We managed to avoid anyone's eyes getting poked out with the stick, which was a plus.

Sarah (and Dorothy) spent a lot of time on Michael's cake. It was totally fantastic and delicious. Michael, Emma and I had spent a lot of time playing Super Mario 3D world since christmas. 

No comments: