Sunday, 12 February 2012

Emma's 2nd - Funny Faces

Emma excited about her birthday afternoon lunch

Some kind of laughing game they were all playing

Neve makes a funny face

Charlie has a go

Michael has a shot

Georgia makes a fantastic funny face.......

.....as does Olivia

I think this is Emma's attempt at making a funny face

Mini Cupcakes

Musical Statues


Emma had a great birthday. On the day she had a quick toddler's session with other toddlers at the church, then after Michael was finished at school, Emma had a quick little get-together with the Freed girls, Michael and Charlie. 

As you can see from the photos, they seemed to spend a lot of time trying to make each other laugh by making funny faces, then played musical statues.

The extended Blacks came over on the Saturday. I posted a couple of photos I took in an earlier entry. It was great to see them all, and Emma (and Michael) had fun opening all of the presents. It's great that Emma is now interacting more with them all and playing with visitors. Strangely today though, Neil and Maggie surprised us by coming to Alloa Ward for church, and Emma was fine with them there, but a little shy when she first got home with them.

We got Emma a toy kitchen, which she and Michael have had great fun playing with. It's in our kitchen. Sarah did get a bit upset when Emma put some real apple juice into the toy sink.

I can't believe Emma is 2 and Michael is 5. They're growing up so fast, and are learning so much. Emma's showing a really cheeky and playful side. I put her to bed the other night and told her I loved her, then asked her if she loved me. She looked at me, smiled a cheeky grin and said "No", then kind of laughed to herself. I've been able to put her to bed at nighttime for the last week or so, and have even manged to settle her a couple of times when she's woken up. 


No comments: