Michael pushing Emma in the car
Emma getting into the Christmas Spirit
I don't know about you, but I've got a really bad feeling about this!
Emma working out how to make the fisher price nativity set play the song
Michael getting into the spirit of things
A retrospective visit to the cot for emma and michael
Emma gets all excited about some pizza
Granddad helps Michael and Emma with the oversized Magnums
I haven't blogged much recently. It's not that there's been nothing happening, but I just haven't got around to it.
We went up to Auntie Clair's for her birthday. Emma was happy of the chance to wear her uggs! She did manage to get the colouring from a full packet of wotsits all over them. There was a feast of pizza much to their approval. Clair offered them some magnum ice lollies, but they proved to be a little big for them both.
Emma's been a bit better at sleeping. Sarah's been holding the course for getting Emma to sleep in her own bed, which seems to be getting over to Emma.
We put up the Christmas decorations last week. It's made the place be a little more festive. Michael and Emma helped, but Emma's version of helping was holding out decorations to me and saying "Thank You", meaning that she wanted me to put them on the tree.
We had Michael's nativity at school today. It was fantastic. I really loved it. Michael was one of the singers in the choir. The nativity itself was more about the innkeeper wanting their breakfast than about the birth of the messiah but it was still fantastic (maybe I got caught up in the moment).
No comments:
Post a Comment