
Michael admires some of uncle lee's shoes
emma asleep at lee and clair's
Emma sharing the table with baby Abby (Reid)
Mummy and Emma in the snow
Emma and I
Michael preparing a snowball
Mummy and baby
bunches! (Note the hairclip in the mouth)
Emma relaxing
the ghost baby!
me with evil-eyes emma
This is how sarah found michael one night in bed
It's been a while, and Michael and Emma have been very busy.
Emma's been learning how to do lots of new things like cruising (walking around using sofas, walls etc for support). Michael's started telling jokes. I know I should be proud as a father, but they're pretty terrible.
We've had a ton of snow over the past couple of weeks. In the Central Belt of Scotland, it's safe to say that it's caused chaos on the roads. My mum and dad were snowed in in Glenrothes. Michael's nursery was closed quite a lot. I think there was a stretch where Sarah, Michael and Emma didn't leave the house for a couple of days. It's always nice to get home from work to see Sarah still in her pyjamas asleep with emma on the couch.
I've been feeling a bit better, and certainly more consistent, which has been great. Maybe there's something to be said for this whole baselining theory after all.
Louise and Colin Reid popped by. They were on holiday in Alloa! It was good to see them. Once again though, we totally forgot to take any photos.
Emma and Michael still aren't sleeping well. Emma typically gets up three or four times in the night, and michael usually goes on a wander at some point. Sarah and I saw a quick clip on the tv last night of the Prime Minister saying that he usually watches Newsnight whilst feeding his baby (probably about 6 months) and the baby sleeps through usually until about 7am. Sarah and I will never vote for him, possibly just out of sheer jealousy!

No comments:
Post a Comment