
Documentation of an oft-seen phenonemon - Sarah dressing Michael subconciously in the same colours that she is wearing

Sarah and Michael painting

Michael and I in pinnies (I'm wearing Sarah's)

Michael showing his class with grandad by dipping the chips straight into the tomato sauce bottle

Crazy golf with grandad

Michael's new car chair (for special occasions and for when he turns 3)
Potty training is going very well! There is the occasional accident, but generally nothing too much to complain about.
He seems to have got his hands on some star wars figures from a chess set isla got me for christmas and enjoys setting them up to fight each other. I don't know where he gets this from, as Sarah and I have been quite keen not to expose him to fighting or guns. Sarah thinks it's something instinctive with boys. Michael only has to pick up some chopsticks and he's pretending that they are guns.
He's doing much better at sleeping through the night in his own bed. He'll now be led back to bed in the middle of the night and although it will take a couple of attempts and possibly another bottle of milk, he'll fall back to sleep in his own bed without too much fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment