Thursday, 6 December 2007

Tullibody 3 Edinburgh 0


Michael trying to work out why one of the walls is orange


Michael helps out in the kitchen


If only he had a tattoo of the house on his body........


We moved house the day after we got back from America. It wasn't a good idea, but it all seemed to work out. My family and Sarah's family all helped out, and everyone took their turn looking after Michael.

Michael seems to like the new house. He's having a lot of fun exploring. He seems to like unpacking. Sarah and I witnessed him emptying a box full of dvds by chucking them over his shoulder.

He's also got his own room now, although I can't think of any days where I haven't woken up to him being beside me.

He had terrible jetlag when we got back, and it seemed that one of the few things which helped was watching the first series of prison break. he seemed only capable of lasting a few minutes when that was on, then he was straight back to sleep. I think he gets that kind of thing from his mother.

His teeth are continuing to come in. He's now got two teeth halfway in at the bottom, and two coming in at the top. He's a bit shy about showing them, so we haven't managed to photograph them yet.

He must have been inspired by Prison Break, as I spotted him trying to undo the screws on the stairgate the first time he saw them.

No comments: